Mosquito Control Services in Hyderabad
Mosquito Control Service by Pest Dial
Mosquito Control Service-Mosquitoes are found in every part of India. They can be a real nuisance, considering the fact that they leave itching bite marks and disturb us at night. The irritation caused by the bites can be very distressing. Mosquitoes transmit a range of potentially fatal diseases. In India, the most common diseases spread by mosquitoes are malaria, dengue and Chikungunya as well as Japanese B encephalitis.
The risk is especially high in humid areas. In arid regions of India, mosquito infestation commonly peaks during and after the annual monsoon rainfalls. In the more tropic and humid regions, the peak of mosquito activity normally falls in summers when high temperatures help in rapid reproductive cycle of mosquitoes.
General facts about Mosquitos
- Mosquitoes are present since the dinosaur era which is 400 million years ago.
- They are found close to still water, where their larvae feed and develop.
- They seem to be attracted to dark colours.
- Mosquitoes will normally bite you at dawn or dusk – mostly nocturnal. That’s when their internal clocks tell them it is feeding time.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to heat and they find lactic acid alluring this would tend to bite people who had just exercised.
- Bigger people tend to attract more mosquitoes because they produce higher Carbon Dioxide and lactic acid.
Signs of Mosquitoes Infestation :
- Presence of stagnant water bodies near property
- Constant High Buzzing Sound. …
- Presence of damp places near property
- Experiencing mosquito bite and scratching at night
- sightings in most humid places during dawn or night
Impact of Mosquitoes Infestation :
Mosquito-borne diseases have important ecological, economic, and human health implications world-wide. Mosquito bites can cause skin irritation through an allergic reaction and can lead to disabling and potentially deadly effects such as encephalitis.
It can cause serious damage to your health and hygiene reputation. For office premises it impacts employees’ trust. It can also result in loss of business opportunities for business.
Mosquito Control :
While DIY products can deal with smaller mosquito problems, a professional pest control service will be required for larger or multiple infestations. Especially for specialized pests like mosquitoes, specific treatments and experience are required to cope with the mosquito menace effectively.
Prevention of Mosquitoes:
To get rid of mosquitoes in your home, the best solution is to prevent them from breeding around your home and to prevent them from entering your home.
Here are few steps to prevent mosquitoes :
- Avoid being bitten by mosquitoes:
- When outside at dusk or dawn, wear long sleeves, trousers, footwear and hats to reduce exposed skin.
- Use mosquito repellent sprays on exposed skin.
- Use mosquito repelling products or candles when sitting
- Prevent mosquitoes being able to develop in standing water:
- Ensure drains are kept clear and running.
- Ensure gutters and water gullies are not blocked.
- Cover water butts with a lid.
- Do not leave standing water.
- Introduce mosquito fish (Gambusia affinis) or guppies into garden ponds to eat mosquito larvae.
- After dark, keep windows and doors closed or block out the light with curtains
- Fit mosquito screens to windows