Cockroach Control Services in Hyderabad
Cockroach Control Service by Pest Dial
Cockroach Control Service In Hyderabad- Cockroaches are the most adaptable pets in the world and have been around for millions of years. Cockroaches are around 4,000 living species in the world. Cockroaches are high risk pests to have in your home premises. It always prefers warm environments and it is always close to food and water. Cockroaches unfortunately cause many allergies, especially in children. We can even be attacked by asthma problems from these cockroaches. It can also spread 33 types of bacteria.
General facts about Cockroaches:
- Cockroaches have been found since the time of dinosaurs.
- They can live without food for almost a month.
- Cockroaches’ flying capability varies according to species and gender.
- It can live above two weeks without water.
- Some female cockroaches can stay pregnant for its life span after mating.
- It can live up to one week without its head.
- It can also hold breath for up to 40 minutes.
- Cockroaches can run up to 3 miles an hour.
- Four different varieties of cockroaches are found in India :-
(a) American Cockroaches
(b) Brown-banded Cockroaches
(c) German Cockroaches
(d) Oriental Cockroaches
Diet – Cockroaches eat anything (including plants and other insects also).
Habitat – Cockroaches prefer to live in warm, dark, wet areas like kitchens, bathrooms etc. It often enters through drains and pipes. Although it can be found in homes, it can also be found in commercial buildings, like restaurants, grocery stores and hospitals.
Signs of Cockroach Infestation :
Cockroaches creep within corners and difficult spots inside buildings and lay siege, making it very difficult to get rid of them. Cockroaches leave behind signs of their presence that are easy to spot before you are likely to see a live insect. They are nocturnal creatures, i.e they usually hide out of sight or inactive during the day and only become active at night to search for food.
It can be identified by various physical evidence such as cockroach droppings, smear marks, moulted skin, cockroach eggs, damage caused by cockroaches, unusual odour and actual sightings in most of the damp places like kitchens and bathrooms.
It is important to discover a cockroach infestation as soon as possible so that we can quickly take action to prevent them from spreading and multiplying and minimize the health risks associated with this unhygienic insect.
Impact of Cockroach Infestation :
Cockroaches crawl through dirty areas. They move around everywhere and in such cases we get lots of bacteria and germs. It even spoils our food. By shedding their skins. Allergy is caused by the shedding skin process of cockroaches. Mostly children will get affected and suffer from asthma, illness etc.
Cockroach Control :
While DIY cockroach killer solutions can provide temporary relief in the case of low-level infestation, it is only with expert help that you can drive cockroaches out of your house or business premises and prevent re-infiltration in the long run.
Prevention of Cockroaches :
Preventing cockroaches can be successfully carried out with a few basic measures. When it comes to prevention and control of pests, simple things such as keeping doors and windows shut and good standards of cleaning and tidying that can make a huge difference.
Here are few steps to prevent a cockroach infestation:
- Eliminate Food Sources
- Remove standing liquids from buckets and sinks
- Remove leftovers from tables and counters
- Store food in airtight containers
- Rinse out cans, bottles and plastics before throwing away
- Empty dustbins daily
- Clean up drinks spillage
- Vacuum regularly
- Remove pet foods, water bowls at night
- Cockroaches release a pheromone in their droppings which signals to others that they have found a safe place to stay. Removing excess clutter such as packaging, cardboard, stacks of old newspapers and magazines prevent cockroach droppings accumulating by eliminating areas for them to be distributed.
- Repair all cracks and crevices in pipelines, walls, sockets and cabinets.
- Paint all wooden shelves to remove cracks
- Check pipelines regularly for damage and repair
- Use expanding foam to seal possible entrances